Tuesday, September 12, 2017

About Me

I was born and raised in Utah. As a child and in my youth I played the piano, read, wrote small childish stories, and sang in choirs.

In my late teens, I taught piano lessons, worked as a receptionist, then met and married a wonderful man. We now have 5 beautiful children and live on a small farm in rural central Utah. 

We raise sheep, goats, chickens, and random stray cats. Farm life is new to me and I'm still trying to adjust. If you happen by, you might just see me working on the farm in flip-flops. I have now helped haul hay, coral and sheer sheep, milk a goat, build fences, bottle feed baby lambs, and so many more things I never dreamed I'd be doing.

I also write books.

Stories rattle around constantly in my brain. About 4 1/2 years ago I decided I either needed to grow up or write a book. I wasn't ready to grow up, so I opted to give writing a try. I have learned so much in that time and have truly loved seeing my stories come to life.

My husband once asked, "Do you imagine things in your head?"

"I'm a writer," I replied. "Of course I imagine things in my head."

Now the world can read my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Jeweled Pendant - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Ginnie’s lungs burned and her side ached, but she knew she and Henry had to keep running. If only they could make it to th...